- 1 lg spaghetti squash
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Pierce squash several times with a fork or sharp knife to allow steam to escape. Microwave on high 10 minutes or just until soft, turning over after 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut squash in half; remove and discard seeds. using a fork, scrape insides of squash to form strands; place in bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss lightly with fork. Spook into one of the squash shells; discard remaining squash shell.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe can be made up to 2 days in advance. Prepare as directed up to spooning into squash shell; cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, microwave on high 3-5 minutes or until heated through.