- 2 lg red bell peppers (or 1 red, 1 yellow) seeded & cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 med-size yellow crookneck squash, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 3 med-size zucchini, cut into thick matchsticks
- 5 oz fresh beans, stem ends snapped off
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2-4 Tbsp white vinegar
- Salt, pepper, and parsley to taste
Put all veggies in slow cooker. Add oil, vinegar & seasonings. Toss to coat evenly. Cover and cook on high for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
This is a colorful and delicious side dish to bring to a gathering. My mouth waters just thinking about it!