Here’s one for the bread machine…
- 8-9 ounces water
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary or basil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 3/4 tsp active dry yeast
Measure all ingredients into bread pan and select Dough setting. When complete, remove dough and pat it into a greased 9×13 pan. Cover & let rise for 30 minutes.
At this point, you have some options….you could:
- Brush it with olive oil & sprinkled with Parmesan cheese
- Spread on some pesto (if you used dried basil in dough)
- Brush olive oil, then add tomatoes, zucchini, & parmesan cheese
These are just some toppings I’ve added but I’m sure there are many more possibilities. After you’ve put your toppings on, bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.