This salad dressing is ideal of vegetable and pasta salads. It also makes a great marinade for vegetables, poultry and fish that are about to be grilled.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tbsp red wine or white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Combine the garlic, basil, oregano, vinegar, salt & pepper in a small bowl. Slowly pour in the olive oil, whisking until the oil is fully incorporated. Use immediately.