Roasted Green Beans
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Coarse-grained sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 450. Lightly grease a large sheet pan or shallow roasting pan with oil.
- Arrange the green beans in a single, uncrowded layer on the prepared pan. Drizzle oil over the beans and roll the beans until they are evenly coated.
- Roast for about 15 minutes, or until the beans are well browned, shaking the pan occasionally for even cooking.
- Transfer the beans to a shallow serving bowl or platter and sprinkle with the salt. Serve immediately.